The legacy of the Golden Horde is one of the urgent problems of modern science. Scientists from different countries of the world and various branches of science agree that this is one of the most acute scientific problems affecting the formation of modern paradigms in the field of science and education. However, the problems of the Golden Horde era in Kazakh science is the least studied and the most complex sphere in scientific and methodological terms.
The aim of the project is a general philological study of the artistic and linguistic picture of the world of literature of the Golden Horde era in order to form a scientifically based concept about the artistic world of Turkic medieval literature.
Amount of funding: 44,232,650 tenge, 2020-2022 (27 months).
The relevance of the research topic is explained by the importance of literary monuments of the Golden Horde era in the historical and cultural development of not only Kazakhstan, but also the Turkic, Slavic and European civilization. Literary monuments as guardians of history and truth convey the artistic cosmos of the world and man of the Turkic Middle Ages. The significance of the project is determined by the contribution to the solution of fundamental and applied tasks of the State Program for the Development of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2020-2025.
The idea of the project is implemented in a methodologically new approach to the study of the artistic and linguistic picture of the world of literature of the Golden Horde era, understanding its universal content, revealing the socio-historical experience of mankind, genetically linking the past and the future.
– a systematic study of the little – studied period – the literature of the Golden Horde-will be conducted on the basis of the category of the artistic and linguistic picture of the world;
– meta-plots and features of the artistic representation of cultural and artistic codes and motifs will be investigated;
– a scientifically-based concept of a comprehensive analysis of the literature of the Golden Horde era will be formed in the unity of literary, linguistic, and cultural approaches. Publications are planned:
– in a highly rated peer-reviewed scientific publication indexed by international databases, according to the requirements of the tender documentation;
– – in peer-reviewed foreign and domestic publications with a non-zero impact factor (RSCI and recommended by Committee for Control in the Sphere of Education and Science);
– publication of the monograph – 1;
– book chapters in a foreign publishing house-1;
The scientific novelty of the results will be confirmed by obtaining the proved documents – copyright certificates of the Intellectual Property Committee of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
The scope of application of the research results: research institutes and laboratories, philological and other humanities faculties in higher education, educational spheres in general, public ideological institutions, mass media, information content; Target consumers: research scientists, teachers, university teachers, undergraduates, PhD students, Master students, school teachers, schoolchildren, the general public.
The research group, consisting of experienced scientists and young specialists, has professional skills in conducting research work. Scientific interests and qualifications correspond to the topic of the project.
- B. Dautova is a scientific supervisor of the project, Doctor of Philology. She completed a scientific internship at the Center for International Programs “Bolashak” in the specialties “Classical Philology” and “Modern Languages” at the University of Santiago de Compostelo in Spain. She has a scientific background as the head of fundamental and applied projects of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, TURKSOY, Abai KazNPU, foreign universities and scientific institutes since 2005. Author of more than 140 publications, including 10 author’s and collective monographs, 4 manuals and programs, articles in rating journals. She has 8 certificates – intellectual property rights and copyrights to scientific results.
Sabyr Murat is a Doctor of Philology, a leading researcher in the project, head of the research department of the West Kazakhstan Innovation and Technology University, a well-known specialist in the field of Turkology. Author of 150 publications, including 15 author’s and 10 collective monographs, 5 manuals and programs, articles in rating journals. Among the latest works are “Mongolian elements in the language of the medieval written monument of Qutb” Khosrov and Shirin ” in the collective monograph “Comparative typological studies on the material of the Mongolian and Turkic languages” (2021).
- Ospanova – Candidate of Philological Sciences, Chief Researcher of Abai KazNPU, NC Intellectual Nation in the project. She has been participating in projects on Turkology for more than 10 years. One of the directions of scientific research is the study of the Kipchak language on the material of Turkic written monuments. The author of 120 scientific articles, 5 monographs, has author’s certificates.
- Uzdenova – Candidate of Philological Sciences, chief researcher in the project, senior researcher at the Kabardino – Balkar Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences. In 2021, she defended her doctoral dissertation on speciality 10. 01. 02 – Literature of the Peoples of the Russian Federation in Moscow at the Gorky Institute of World Literature of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Author of 130 publications, 3 monographs, 8 articles indexed in the Web of Science. She considers the Turkic component as the basic one in the study of national literature.
The project involves 3 young performers – a Master of Philology and a philologist, researchers engaged in the analysis and collection of research on new scientific strategies, research of the artistic model of the world of medieval Turkic literature, translation for testing the results of the project in the international scientific environment, accompanying technical work and processing of the material.